Gas engineer

As a landlord, home owner, estate agent, councils and housing estates your responsibility is to make sure that the property holds an up to date Gas Safe Certificate for a safe use of gas appliances. To your luck, at Enfield Plumber we can do it for you. Whether it’s commercial, domestic, catering, indoor or outdoor we can do it for you. Our qualified gas engineers will make sure that all the appliances in your property are safe to use and up to date with all the regulations. All our gas engineers, who have 20 years of experience in what they do, are registered with Gas Safe Register and so are legally qualified to work with gas appliances and issue you a Gas Safe Certificate. A Gas Safe Certificate is valid for a year so you must make sure that your checks are made annually on top of that, it is recommended to keep your Gas Safe Certificates for at least 2 years.

Gas services:

Gas work, Gas leak, Boiler installation, Range cooker, Gas fire, Gas check, Water heater, Commercial gas safe certification, Boiler gas connection, Hob, Commercial kitchen gas appliances safe check, Back boiler upgrade, Landlord certificate, Gas interlock, Gas pipe installations, Domestic gas work, Commercial gas work, Gas meter reposition, Business gas safe certificate, Gas oven, Commercial boiler, Gas inspection, Commercial kitchen gas appliances connection/services.